Helping you transition to the next stage of your remarkable life…
We begin with a short phone call to gather information about your current financial situation, the services you seek and the financial future you hope to create.
After we take a complete assessment of your financial matters, we’ll review your current situation and prepare for an initial meeting with our team of advisors in Maplewood.
At our initial meeting, we'll share information about our advisory firm, our services, and fees . You will tell us more about your financial situation, objectives, and background. We'll present a preliminary set of recommendations that best reflect your goals. As fiduciary advisors, we provide full transparency during the process and thoroughly answer any questions you have. A second meeting is set to offer detailed recommendations and your customized investment proposal.
Once you have decided to engage with us, we'll begin to seamlessly transition your assets to our management. We handle all aspects of the transition from start to finish. We'll implement your financial plan as agreed and continually monitor the portfolio seeking to ensure it's optimally positioned for prevailing market conditions.
As a client at The GenWealth Group, you'll come to appreciate highly personalized attention from our dedicated team that may include:
- On-Line Account Access (available 24/7 to view your investment accounts)
- Quarterly Calls With Your Financial Planning Team
- Mid-Year Financial Planning Review Meetings
- Annual Financial Planning Review Meetings
- Coordination with your other Advisors (accountant, attorney)
- Legacy Planning Meeting (with your heirs or loved ones)
- Newsletters, Educational Workshops, Special Events
- Responsive service from our team, with all calls returned within 24 hours
You'll meet regularly with our team of advisors to evaluate your investment portfolio and your overall financial plan. We'll counsel on other matters such as estate planning, insurance, etc.) We continue to work with you through all of life’s changes and adjust strategy as we go along.