Wealth Management Services
Wealth management is the integration of investment management and comprehensive financial planning advice. Combining these disciplines, we consult with you to integrate and organize your finances to help create an engine that can propel you toward your life’s goals.
At The GenWealth Group, we have unique investment approaches to help you grow and protect the wealth you have worked hard to accumulate:
All Season Investing
A PORTFOLIO FOR ALL SEASONS
With today's volatile markets, investors need to be prepared for just about anything.
Economists tell us that we will typically experience one of four conditions:
- Rising Growth
- Slowing Growth
Each of these "seasons" will have investments that "thrive or dive" and no single investment excels in all areas. Unfortunately, we can't accurately predict what is approaching, so we create personalized portfolios (using a carefully selected, diversified collection of exchange-traded funds or ETFs) that aim to stand ready, no matter what "economic weather" may come.
Our Momentum Portfolio strategy is our proprietary approach to asset management.
The strategy relies on objective data points to determine buy/sell moves and helps reduce the emotional aspect of these choices that many investors face. Clients understand how and when their portfolio will be adjusted according to pre-determined parameters.
GenWealth Socially Responsible
We believe socially responsible investing is here to stay. The GenWealth Sustainable portfolio allows clients to:
- Align investing with their personal values and those of the local community
- Support socially responsible companies
- Contribute to societal and environmental causes
- Engage in socially responsible investing without having to choose the investments themselves (we have done the thinking) by offering a portfolio called GenWealth Sustainable.
Like all of our portfolios, the investments in GenWealth Sustainable are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and have been vetted for inclusion by the issuing ETF provider.
With The GenWealth Group, You Will Gain:
- A customized portfolio tailored to your specific financial situation
- Independent, fee-based financial advice adhering to a fiduciary standard where we act in your best interest
- Access to a network of professionals (accounting, legal, insurance, healthcare, homecare, trust services)
- Outstanding service from a team of experienced financial advisors committed to your future and financial well-being.
Financial Planning Services
Why Work With Us to Create Your Financial Plan?
- We will Identify your long-term financial goals and build a roadmap to help you reach them
- Together, we will track your progress and make adjustments to your plan as you experience life’s stages
- We will work to simplify your complex financial matters and help deliver peace of mind
- Personal financial goal setting
- Retirement Road-map (detailed financial projections)
- Income distribution strategies (required distributions and pension planning)
- Benefits counseling (Social Security/Medicare)
- Risk assessment/stress testing
- Custom portfolio development
- Sustainable Investing
- Concentrated stock strategies
- Stock options planning
- College funding
- Detailed performance reporting
- Portfolio analysis and review
- Estate Planning coordination
- Document review and storage
- Corporate Trust Services
- Multigenerational and legacy planning
- Charitable Giving
- Charitable Trust and Foundation Planning
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Tax-efficient investing
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Health Insurance (Medicare)
The GenWealth Group Advisory Fee Schedule